Monday, March 31, 2008

The group goes out....and bonds












I think that what meant to be a "let's all just get some rest" kind of evening didn't exactly turn out that way. With Betsy as the ring leader, most of the group headed to a local salsa club. Fun band, lots of dancing. Needless to say, we bonded and had a great time. I had the opportunity to dance with a local...woohoo! And Hall demonstrated how his camera is waterproof by dipping it in a margarita. I didn't test mine...But of course I wasn't the only one checking email the whole time we were out. :)

But even better was the fact that when I woke up this morning and called downstairs, my bag was there. It is now safely in my room, unpacked, and waiting anxiously for its next adventure. Good bag - always seems to find its mom, regardless of country. Off for a facial this morning, and then to the gym now that I have my clothes. Now that's how you start a day!

1 comment:

The Buzzardcheater said...

congrats on getting your bag. I'm guessing you camera cable was in the bag, since the pictures just got better. Shoot some of the skyline in Dubai.